FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Saturday, January 03, 2004

"We're gonna come back down & do it all over again"




So here we are 3 days late, typical me, finally starting this journal. Different from all previous incarnations in that I’m gonna keep it up all year (yeah, right!). Then at this time next year I shall change the names of all concerned* & send it out to various publishing houses where they will be bowled over by my wit, wisdom & turn of phrase to such an extent that they’ll be tripping over each other to give me buckets of cash & Flash will become the long overdue male equivalent of Bridget Jones. Of course none of this will actually happen. Not because it’s impossible but purely because I am the biggest under-achieving, potential wasting, lazy arsed waste of flesh & bone that ever lived. As you will see.
Well, New Year’s Eve was fun. Lots of vodka, whiskey, dope & even a little Charlie combined well with some heady emotions & family fun to make a really nice way to round off the most difficult & challenging year I’ve ever had. 2003 shall cast a long shadow.


*I already have for the purpose of going “worldwide”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home