FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, April 22, 2004

"I made a break I ran out yesterday, tried to find my mountain hideaway"

Why did I do that then? “Yes, why the fuck would you want to do that to us?” scream my poor throbbing, jellified legs. Well, I walked up & down that mountain as a test of will & I triumphed. The top of that mountain was never come to me was it? No, I had to put in a concerted effort to get there. It’s kinda symbolic. The things I want from life, the things I’d like to achieve aren’t gonna come to me either. I’ll have to work for them, sweat for them, ache for them. When I was at the summit I left the lazy, bone-idle part of me up there. He’ll probably die up there unless he scrounges enough money to get the train back down. Even if he does I’ll be long gone by then. The plan is that I’ll never see the useless fucker ever again! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home