FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

"And i haven't felt so alive in years"

Wow! What a wonderfully nice time I’m having. I slept from roughly 4am till 9 in the car at Llangollen. When I woke I drove off again, further into Wales. I stopped & had some breakfast then went off the beaten track. I had an enchanting drive through the mountains on a tiny winding road, it was ace! Now I’m in Blaenau ffestiniog & I need a poo!
That’s better! I was probably a bit optimistic paying for 2 hours on the car park. The Boy would be overjoyed, as the little “dinky dooey” steam train has just puffed alongside me. Buddy With Boobs would be happy too as she used to live here on a farm. As beautiful & inspiring as this area undoubtedly is I could never imagine living here. Being so far removed from my idea of civilisation would freak the hell out of me & everybody speaks in a bizarre foreign tongue! Right, back to the car & see where I end up next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home