FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

"I should try to make amends"

Hello stranger!! Sorry I haven’t checked in for a while. I’ll try & recap the last few weeks at some point but I am here & I am NOW!
I’m currently sitting at Corley services on the M6. I’m going away for a few days to be on my own & to sort my head out, indeed to sort my life out. I’ve left letters for Reckless & Dream Girl, The Silver Fox at work & for Temper Tantrum & The Boy. I’m not running away, far from it. I’m facing up to my self, facing up to things I need to do. Over the next few days you, my hard backed little friend, shall be my only companion. We’re gonna bury some ghosts, set some goals & maybe even draw up a manifesto. A set of personal guidelines to try & live within. I’m sick of the man I’m becoming. It’s time to evolve, to become a new me. A me that still holds true to who I am, that still possesses all the good worthwhile qualities that make me special but also a me that will not be accompanied by a sackfull of shit. In essence I’m going to try & figure out a way to become a winner, a fighter. Someone who my son & my friends are proud to know. The loser must be eradicated. That’s the plan.
I’m sure everyone thinks I’ve finally lost the plot but that couldn’t be further from the truth. I’m doing this in an effort to not only find the plot but also to read it, understand it & then take to the stage for the second part of this performance called life. Only I can do this, only I can change this life & only I can fix the mind of Flash which has been broken for far too long!So where are we going? At the moment picturesque North Wales is favourite although that is subject to change. Rest assured you’ll be the first to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home