FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

"I let the drums do the talking..."

May’ve been a bit hasty about Rainbow girl, poor love has been a bit poorly, which is why I hadn’t heard from her. Still don’t know whether we’ll see each other again, it’s very difficult.
Bad news for the guys back home. They found out yesterday that the owner of their house wants to sell it so they have 2 months to find something else. It’s knocked them for 6 & I really feel for them.
Today heralds another attempt to stop smoking. I’ve struck a deal with Buddy With Boobs who has been clean for about 10 days. If I smoke again then she’s gonna smoke again. If I stay clean & she succumbs then she has to shag me. Fair enough eh?
Drum machine arrived Monday morning. It’s cool & it’s reminded me so much of my final year at school & the music I made back then. I’ve so far found that 34 is the age of realisation. Realising just how bloody old I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home