FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Monday, March 08, 2004

"Tequilla! Der der de de der..."

Well the weekend was good on the whole. I think Reckless had a good birthday. We didn’t go out due to cash & babysitting issues. Funny Dance came round; the 4 of us got very drunk & played super Mario kart (old school, but still ace!). It was a good fun night. As mentioned in the early hours there was a sparkle in the air. Maybe her hair colour really does affect how she is. Last night she was blonde, beautiful & a little flirtatious. Nice. I’m fully aware that it’s just the way she is when she’s drunk but hey it’s just nice, y’know?
I have got the impression that Rainbow Girl has lost interest, cant blame her, the distance is too great for any sort of real relationship & though I’m sure we would’ve had some fantastic sex that day if I’d acted sooner, I think now if we met up again it would just be for a shag. I don’t think she’s the kind of girl who would do that. Still, I could be wrong about it all.By the way I feel I ought to tell you: my last attempt at stopping smoking lasted about 6 hours. I know- feeble & weak (sigh).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home