FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Saturday, March 27, 2004

"Everybody hurts.....sometimes"

Ok, where do I start? I’ve got a lot to cover but I’m gonna start right here right now. 10 minutes ago Dream Girl came into my room to show her tan off. My god she looked so fucking hot you could fry an egg on her!! Tight little black shorts, tight little white top, she looked fantastic.
Anyway things have been pretty bad, I haven’t been to work for 2 weeks. I went to see my doctor last week & he signed me off for 4 weeks & gave me some anti-depressants, I’ve also asked to see a counsellor. Depression, you see. I’ve felt so low lately, like there’s no hope & nothing to look forward to. I’m terrified to look forward because I dread to think how I may turn out. I fear that I’m destined to be one of life’s losers.
So what are my issues?
Work – it fills me with dread it’s so boring. It doesn’t challenge or fulfil me & I know I’m wasting myself there. Trouble is I’ve been there nearly 10 years; it’s comfortable & easy. Also I earn a fairly good wage that will be difficult to match.
Home- my search for a new home goes on, most of my hopes are pinned on getting a flat in a particular block in Crapsville. I can’t afford the outlay required for private rental so I fear that if the flat doesn’t come off I’ll end up in a shitty bedsit.
Women- I’m still in need of a cuddle, a kiss or failing that a couple of hours of hot, passionate sex! Rainbow Girl lives so far away that it’s just not practicable. Miss C in Crapsville rained off our date & has ignored me ever since. Temper Tantrum has been really horrible lately, she keeps slagging me off for not doing enough for The Boy. This really pisses me off because I’m devoted to my son. I spend loads of time with him. I pay my maintenance (a more than adequate amount as well!) every week without fail & most importantly I adore the little bugger! I can hear him now squealing & screeching as he plays with Cutieboy. I’ve spoke to many single mums & every one of them, without exception, is really impressed at how much I’m committed to my boy & his upbringing. As far as Temper Tantrum is concerned I don’t do enough. It makes me want to punch her in the chops! Which of course I never would do. I’ve never hit a woman in my life & I never will.
So here I am, my emotions, hopes & dreams in a big messy heap. I’m lost; I don’t know what to do with myself. So I’ll plod onwards, forever trying to make things better, endeavouring to be happy.That is all I want – just to be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home