FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Monday, April 26, 2004

"Oh goddamit, i think i've lost it"

So today was supposed to be the big day back at work, the arrival of Flash mark II & what happens? I bloody oversleep. Woke up at 7 & I’m supposed to be there at 6, so a big fat smelly lie is required. Tyres being let down in a street wide wave of vandalism should do the trick. Truth is I’m very annoyed at myself but under the new rules I’m not allowing myself to get down about it. It is shit though.
Better fill you in I suppose… Rainbow Girl’s was a washout; it became very obvious very quickly that just holding a conversation amongst the madness of her world would be quite a feat, never mind anything else. So I left after a couple of hours, I just told her that it was a bad idea & that I was off.
I went home to watch “friends” with my friends. It was really nice to get home & Flash mark II has been very well received, even brought tears to Dream Girl’s eyes, bless her. I’m sure that secretly they still think I’m mad!
The weekend has been really nice, I spent some quality time with The Boy & my “family”, the sun has been beating down & it’s just been nice, y’know?
So today I will try & sort some stuff out with my unexpected free time.
Ooh, I am a tit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home