FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Saturday, May 15, 2004

"I've always liked fridays.."

Was I on fire last night or what? It started as a fairly routine night out. I was looking good (for me), new haircut, best clothes ironed. Do You Kiss Your Mum With That Mouth & her friends all said I was looking fine before I went out. After a few beers in pub No.1 & a rather uncomfortable blast from the past in the form of She Who Changed Everything, we (that’s Buddy With Boobs, Namesake, Major T, myself & a couple of Namesake’s mates) went to pub No.2 & then No. 3. Here I met up with Funny Dance. I then started talking to some girls, one of which seemed quite keen. I said I’d see her in the club. Later in the club while I was searching for her I got chatting to another girl, whose name I don’t think I ever got. I’m not sure what was said between us but I do remember her saying we could “go up an alleyway”, oh yes! So it was agreed but then at the last minute her mate put the kibosh on that & off she went without me, never mind. So then I went back in & had a chops with various people then I ran into the girl from earlier whom I shall call Impressive Cleavage. After some dancing & getting to know her a bit better (wink!) it was decided that I would walk her home. We said our goodbyes to our respective friends & walked out into the night. We soon discovered that we had nowhere to go so we hung out on the basketball court near her house just outside town. That’s when things started really hotting up. There was a hell of a lot of kissing, which was wonderful. Then it was established that “the decorators were in” so we wouldn’t be having sex. She had beautiful full & firm breasts which I lavished attention on & without going into too much detail I used my finely honed skills as a loverman (tongue in cheek) & took her to heaven several times & she returned the favour in my favourite way. We then kissed, talked & kissed until sunrise. It was great. Eventually I did walk her home then I kinda skipped back to the Bronx feeling very pleased with myself. Very pleased indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home