FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, June 17, 2004

"A lovely daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

Let me tell you about my lovely day. I woke from my very very lovely bed at 13:45. Had a bubble bath, coffee & corn flakes. Then I walked up to the school in the sunshine to pick The Boy up. Walked back with an indignant little boy who couldn’t believe I hadn’t brought the car, he moaned all the way back (only 10 minutes) but I didn’t get narked by it, I just took the mickey out of him & it was quite fun. We then hung out for a bit in the flat; playing on the computer together, watching “Attack of the clones” & messing about. It were reet smashing I tell thee!I had a call from Dream Girl, she sounded fed up but assured me she was ok, bless her. Then had more corn flakes…. Whoa, I just drifted off into a strange world where Alanis Morissette sounded really good!… yeah, um, corn flakes. I then watched Spain vs. Greece (draw). Then I carried on with my new song, I made the drum track last night so today I got the four-track out. I put some bass on it & what I think is a great keyboard track. Its working title is “piano song” but very oddly for me I haven’t got a melody or a lyric yet. It’ll come soon. Then I did the mixing while watching Russia vs. Portugal (0-2) then off to work. When I got there I received the payslip for my quarterly bonus – over £400- nice! On Friday with this cash I shall finally getting an I-pod. Yay!! I shall also be putting aside a wedge for next weekend’s annual weekend of debauchery in London, officially referred to as London Baby! This will be my 5th time, it’s awesome. Me & a bunch of geezers, beer, strippers, drugs, girls, the church, more beer & probably some footy! There’s always a tale or two to tell. Past events have included losing my wedding ring & replacing it without getting caught, snogging a hot lesbian, jumping into fountains with other like- minded souls & many, many more! (in the style of a cheesy voice over “artist”). Anyway I’m off for a fag but just to recap, it’s been a bloody nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home