FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, June 03, 2004

"The pain was enough to make a shy bald Buddhist reflect & plan a mass murder"

OW! I had a quickie with Do You Kiss Your Mum With That Mouth this afternoon. On completion of the deed I withdrew (as you do) to be confronted by blood & quite a bit of it. I asked if she had started her period; she hadn't. Then in horror I realised the blood was coming from my nob! Around this time the euphoria of orgasm faded & the pain kicked in, like I said:OW! After a tentative examination it appeared that I'd torn the little bit of skin between the foreskin & the shaft. I later found out that this is known as "snapping one's banjo".
Soon afterwards I phoned Reckless - who else would I turn to at a time like this than my best mate- I'm not sure what wisdom I expected him to have on the subject. He was a comfort though as you can imagine it was a cause for much hilarity. I later told Funny Dance too.
Then tonight The Duke Of Jokes called me out of the blue, which was great. It's a source of great happiness to me that The Duke Of Jokes is back on the radar. I discussed it with him (amid much laughter) & he said that it had happened to him once. He said that I shouldn't worry too much but to "give it a week".
Absolutely fucking typical, eh? I haven't needed the bloody thing for a year & it goes & breaks now! Poor Do You Kiss Your Mum With That Mouth, bless, was quite worried. She feared it was somehow her fault. Joking aside the whole thing was quite a sobering experience to us both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home