FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

"It's the t-shirts that you choose"

News on the flat - a 2 bedroomed flat has become available & it's (touch wood) mine! If the housing association are to be believed I could even be in by the weekend, ace! Do You Kiss Your Mum With That Mouth is getting a bit full on, which is scary. so moving on would be a good thing although I have to say that my stay here has been a breeze.
I'm starting to get quite excited about my audition on Monday. I think I'm gonna sing "Summertime", I know it'll impress & it's not something I could cock up. Hopefully at the weekend I can get Dream Girl to help me with my "look".
Had a bit of an e-bay relapse last night, bought 5 new tops. This is on top of the 8 tops i got from Temper Tantrum's Next catalogue. So I guess I'm alright for tops, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home