FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Sunday, August 01, 2004

"It's in your eyes, I can tell that you want me"

So I went out last night as I seem to most Fridays nowadays. It was a cool night & for a bit of a change I had some wiz before I went out. This had an unfortunate side effect which manifested itself in the nightclub. I didn’t have my usual problems in approaching girls, oh no instead I must have spent to whole time talking utter gibberish to a selection of poor women. I saw In The Same Boat’s estranged wife & couldn’t stop myself from practically drooling on her. My word now there’s a girl who’s changed, the last time I saw her she was very plain but now she’s a vamp! Go girl! She introduced me to her sister who had the patience to listen to what must have been half an hour of 24-carat bollocks coming from my turbocharged mouth. The finest conversation came much earlier in the evening when I saw Czechmate. It went something like this:
Her mouth: I’ve done a lot of thinking while I was away & I don’t think me & you is a good idea
Her eyes: I haven’t been able to get you out of my head.
My mouth: Me too
My eyes: Me too
Her mouth: it’s not really right is it
Her eyes: I don’t know what it is about you, you funny little man but I want you so much.
My mouth: I know, I feel bad about Vodka For Breakfast
My eyes: it is all I can do not to put some Prince on the jukebox & have you on the pool table right here, right now
Her mouth: so we should forget about it yeah?
Her eyes: I can’t wait till I see you again
My mouth: yeah, probably
My eyes: yeah, right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home