FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Saturday, July 31, 2004

I have a cunning plan

So, here's the plan. I like to have a plan, sadly I rarely adhere to it, but I like to have a plan. In January of this year I started a diary/ journal. I'd been meaning to do it for years. This year though I have actually done it & I've stuck to it.
So the plan is to post all of what has occured so far this year & then take it day by day. However at the moment I'm a teeny bit drunk. It's Friday evening so I have to go & spend a considerable amount of time in the bathroom trying to make myself look presentable for the evening of drink & debauchery ahead. Here's hoping it's gonna be a good un'! Cheers.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 pm, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    Hmm...already drunk and you've got the whole night ahead of you? Whoo-hoo! I haven't had the joyous experience of that in far to long.
    http://boabhansith.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home