FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Saturday, January 17, 2004

"...but I'd gladly put up with your shit til the day that I die"

I fucking hate Dream Girl. I fucking love Dream Girl. She would deny it until she’s fucking blue in the fucking gorgeous flawless face but she’s the most manipulative bitch that ever walked the earth. Yet she does in with such panache you cant help but like her for it. Tonight because I’ve been getting horny texts from Too Keen she’s been literally all over me. When was the last time she looked at me like she has tonight? When was the last time she wrestled with me in that way that made sure her perky little breasts were pressed against me? She knows exactly what she’s doing, she’s good. Real fucking good: For here I am thinking about nothing but her when I’ve got a horny 19 year old texting me to tell me she wants to suck my cock, oh yeah Dream Girl is the queen of everything. I so wish I could get her out of my heart but I cant. As I write this she’s (quite rightly) fucking my best friend. I often wonder if it’s just sheer bad luck or fate’s way of punishing me that my best friend’s girl is my perfect woman. She is perfect & tonight it showed. I would gladly die for a few hours of being the love of her life. If you’re reading this Reckless, then A) serves you right for being a nosey cunt with no respect for your friend’s privacy & B) Tell me 2 good reasons why I shouldn’t have fallen in love with the most wonderful, funny, sexy, clever woman I’ve ever met! (Ha! Get out of that you lucky, lucky fucker!)
In other news, the interview for the supervisor job was postponed & Delusions Of Grandeur got the lab job.
It causes me real, tangible pain that as I write this, the girl who has fucked me up like no other is probably coming about now with Reckless as the provider of that pleasure. I know I’m a cunt for even thinking about that but I would defy any man to escape the pure unadulterated joy that comes in the form of Dream Girl.
Well it’s 22.28 so I’m going back upstairs to watch the footy. I’ll somehow try to ignore the sounds of their lovemaking & instead concentrate on the plight of my beloved Leeds Utd. It’s quite ironic how their rise & fall has matched my own. If you hadn’t noticed I’m very drunk. As Wolves are beating Man U 1-0, I can hear Reckless’ vinegar strokes followed by his customary trip to the toilet to dispose of the condom. On top of everything else I cant send my horny messages to Too Keen because I’ve run out of credit, partially because Reckless used lots of it on his ultimately fruitless dope scoring calls. Nice one, mate.22.56 Just feel it’s worth mentioning that Dream Girl would deny all of this but time has shown that Dream Girl is VERY good at denial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home