FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Monday, May 17, 2004

"The TV's on & i'm just sitting around"

I’m at a bit of a loose end. I usually sleep all day on Mondays when I’m on nights but I had a kip yesterday & work finished early so I was in bed by 03:30 this morning. Subsequently I got up at midday & now I’m a bit lost. I spent all my money over the weekend so I cant go shopping or to the pub. All my stuff for projects is all in storage. So what shall I do? Work isn’t till 10. I’m just going to conduct a little experiment, back in a mo…..
Ok, done. Between January 3rd (when I started this journal) & April 21st (When I set off for Wales) there are 5 “Yay”s written in that timeframe. Since April 21st's grand decision to go off & find my own cure for depression there have been 9 “Yay”s in less than a month. If anyone has any doubts about how important that trip was for my sanity surely the statistical analysis of the Yay factor must dispel them all. Point is I’m a happy bunny & so it shall remain. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home