FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

"Envy, envy, e-e-e-e-envy"

As you may’ve gathered last night was cool. The downside was a fucking bitch of a hangover which left me with no choice but to go back to bed instead of going to work. I’ve just come in from a lovely walk, yes I know that sounds mad coming from me but my I-pod & I thoroughly enjoyed it. We went round the country park. I had to smile when the teenage couple walking toward me swiftly hid their joint upon seeing me. I also observed that Muse’s “Bliss” is THE most euphoric piece of music I’ve ever heard, it makes me rush & it actually sounds like bliss. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the volume & crystal clear sound quality of the I-pod.
Oddly despite all the true happiness & sense of well being I feel since Wales my thoughts still turn to Dream Girl more than anyone or anything else. It doesn’t bring me down anymore though perhaps I’m just in remission. That said, I would still gladly give up everything (bar The Boy of course) to be her man. Or at least I would were it not for Reckless. Bless him, I wouldn’t want him to know how life without her feels & I’m glad that he’s been lucky enough to find true happiness. If you’re gonna envy someone I guess it’s good if it’s someone whose joys you can’t begrudge (well, not often!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home