FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

"Come my love with your desire, out of the blue.."

Well here we are in July! I never thought I’d stick it out this long (the journal) & I’m ever so slightly proud of myself! I got a bit of a surprise this evening; Rainbow Girl phoned me out of the blue. She sounded quite chirpy, bless her, though her life appears to be going into meltdown. She’s having a very rough time of things. We had quite a good talk & several laughs were had, by the time we’d finished it had been arranged that she would come up to Crapsville to visit me this weekend. Sadly I do have to drive to pissing Braintree to get her & I have to take her back. I’m sure it will be a good thing for both of us. She has so much trauma in her world that it’ll do her good to get away for a couple of days & let her hair down. For me, well I do enjoy her company & I fancy her so who knows? What’s the betting that bloody Impressive Cleavage texts me this weekend?!
I’ve not felt well today, felt sick all day & I’ve been to the loo far too many times.
Started work on the 3rd version of “We both know” today. The drum track is much better than its predecessors. Anyway, that’s all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home