FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Monday, August 16, 2004

"I'm driving north, I'm heading home..."

So Yorkshire was cool, it always nice to see the family & of course they dote on The Boy. The Boy, my dad & I went to the cinema to see Shrek 2. There was something quite special about having the 3 generations of our families’ males all out together. My sister is getting married in October to a really sound bloke & The Boy is going to be a pageboy. He went to try his suit on & he looked as sweet as sweet can be, bless him. My dad, sister, brother-in-law to be & I went to our local on Thursday night to take part in the pop quiz & with me in the side we won! Hurrah! It went to a tiebreak but we came away with the prize of ten English pounds, whoo! We got back on Saturday & The Boy went back home to his mum. We enjoyed our week together but whenever we spent any great length of time together he always really misses his mum after a few days, so it was nice for him to get home. Saturday night I went down to Reckless’ mum's here in Crapsville where they were having a barbeque for Reckless’ dad’s birthday. It was cool for an hour or two & I got a bit drunk with Reckless, Dream Girl & Plonky, Reckless’ 14-year-old daughter. She’s dead funny, bless her. I left early though just in case Sexy Shy Smile’s plans changed & she rang me. She didn’t & I drunkenly fell asleep watching Match of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home