FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Sunday, August 08, 2004

"Then there was you, then there was you"

So this week I have spent most of my time sat at this computer furiously typing up all my diary entries since January just for your delectation. The Boy is on holiday with his mum this week so I have had a lot of time on my hands. By Thursday I was ready for some company so I went down the pub where they had karaoke on. Now as you know I like to sing so cheesy as it is I’m always a sucker for a bit of karaoke. I met up with Fountain Dweller, Sound But Spitty & also Big J from work was there. I sank a couple of pints & then sang “In my place” by Coldplay. I did it justice but that’s about all. Sound But Spitty did a rather unique interpretation of “Tiger Feet” that really had to be seen to be believed. Then Fountain Dweller’s girlfriend & her friend arrived just as I got up to sing “Everybody hurts”. I’m sorry for this blatant self-gratification but I was awesome. Everybody stopped to listen & I got some big applause afterwards. I really sang it perfectly. By now I was buzzing, a teeny bit tipsy & quite cocksure. I got talking to the new arrivals & almost instantly started liking Sexy Shy Smile a lot. As the night went on we were inseparable. There was a big difference here from usual in that I really liked this girl & I wanted to get to know her better, I certainly wasn’t thinking of sex very much, though she was undeniably sexy. When the nightclub kicked out there ended up being a scuffle outside which I unwittingly got involved in as a peacekeeper. It all went tits up & Fountain Dweller & his girlfriend who I can now call Crazy Girl started rowing. This was all very bad, I abhor violence in any form & I certainly didn’t want Sexy Shy Smile to think I was some sort of Neanderthal like these people. Anyway it all died down & I walked Sexy Shy Smile & Crazy Girl home. Crazy Girl got in her car & drove home (see, crazy!) which left just the two of us. I had won a bottle of cheap wine for my karaoke efforts so we cracked that open. We talked for hours, we kissed (soundtracked by Muse’s Origin of symmetry album – nice!) & I could hear my thoughts telling me not to mess this up as this one is a bit special. At about 6am I should’ve been at work but I was not leaving this woman’s side. We decided to come up to my place. When we got here we got into bed & continued to talk & find out about each other. Nothing sexual went on which was fine by me; I wanted this woman’s mind. Having said that she did look great in just her underwear. Eventually she went home & I went to sleep. I really like this woman & as a bonus she’s 32, has her own place, hasn’t had any children & hasn’t married. She’s also a musician & is quite posh.
The next night her & Crazy Girl had a girlie night in & I popped out for a couple of beers with Buddy With Boobs who I must have sent mad with my constant gushing about Sexy Shy Smile. We did send a couple of texts over the night & when I went to bed I sent one saying “Night posh bird X” her reply sent me off into sleep with a big grin.
“Night bit of rough X”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home