FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

"Your gonna reap just what you sow"

I believe in karma, it’s a powerful force & it’s not without it’s own wicked sense of irony. This week I have received texts & phone calls from both Rainbow Girl & Do You Kiss Your Mum With That Mouth, which I have callously ignored because I don’t want to have to tell them that I don’t want to know them anymore. Anyone out there who thinks I’m a shit for that, remember – karma. Sexy Shy Smile is not returning my calls, nothing, nish, nada. I am pretty gutted because as I’ve already said, I thought that potentially something special could’ve come from that. How wrong I was. So here I am being bothered by women whom I couldn’t have any sort of relationship with & the one girl who I actually really liked doesn’t want to know me. Karma – wonderful thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home