FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

"...and not very sensible either"

Hmmm, what to blog about today?

I thought I'd blog about how posting comments in various places today has been a chore of monstrous proportions. Some have let me, some have not. As frustrating as Azerbaijan's jammy defence (though I did manage to pop more than 2 in), but that wouldn't take me long.

I then figured I could send good wishes out. To my girls on their respective big days & to Mark on his new arrival, but I've done it on your blogs (or tried!) so that would be a bit pointless.

Maybe I should rave on about the tune that is currently earworming (TM- swisstoni) me to within an inch of my life. Leeds boys; The Kaiser Chiefs & their mighty, infectious, cant-not-sing-cant-not-move slice of wonderment; "I predict a riot" or perhaps I should realise that I'd be preaching to the converted & everyone who knows it will be all like "Oh yeah, what a fine tune" & everyone who hasn't will be all like " ". It's not like you'll be rushing to download it on my say so is it?
You bloody should, I tell thee!

Then it came to me that I should inflict upon you my plans for the next 24 hours, but as they consist of cleaning, tidying, sleeping, waking, cleaning & tidying I fear it will make me sound far too dull.

I thought about trying to plug "Confessions of an idiot" a bit more but I'm awaiting a review or two for use in a major marketing offensive which is coming soon. You have been warned.

I should consider telling you all how chuffed I was to see 16 comments on the last post when I logged on today, but you guys know me well enough to know how chuffed I'd be without me having to tell you.

It's all pretty much blogging for blogging's sake, for which I can only apologise.

I could, I suppose tell you that I'm far too fat & that I'm about to embark on a period of starvation-
I predict a diet!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:49 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Thanks! Lurve Ya! My big day is coming in May??

    When in May?? Will you give me a date, so I can make it through all of April...damn calendar.

    Have a great weekend, I'm sure I will have plenty to talk about Monday! I better anyway.

     
  • At 3:33 am, Blogger Chapstick said…

    Glad things have been going well for you flash, and I am still trying to get a copy of the CD.

    Later

     
  • At 5:51 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    cheers for trying, sorry i dont drop in that much, a bit busy right now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home