FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

"So let's loosen up with a playful tease"

As you may well expect, life is currently dominated by "Confessions...".
It's now gone out to about 12 people (it's early days yet!), initial feedback has been pretty good so far. A trip to the post office this morning means that as I type there are copies heading to South east London, West Yorkshire & New York City. As for the rest of you, well some have issues in receiving it & some of you are very quiet, which is making me weep bitter tears inside!
One of the oddest thing about this whole thing has been discovering people's real names! Don't worry guys I will not betray your secret identities & fear not for mine is revealed on the sleeve of the album.
I am very excited at getting feedback from you guys, I can't wait.
On the sleeve you will see a web address for the album's very own page. I beg of you all this: please, if & when you visit that site, do not make any references or, heaven forbid, links to this page. I don't really want all my workmates reading all this stuff, thanks in advance.

Despite the album's launch being central in my life, I find myself getting very bored at home now, with neither my album or blogging to distract me I find loneliness making an unwelcome reappearance into world of Flash.
Bugger off loneliness, nobody likes you!

Away from "Confessions..." work has actually been cool.
I'm doing some training this week & long time readers will know, I love that part of my job. Picture the scene today, 3 Russians (of which only 1 speaks any discernible English), 2 of the new girls & the clearly not-very-switched-on cleaner bloke. They don't pay me enough!
Now a lot of fun was had to be honest, Blonde new girl who has recently been mildly flirting with me has now cranked up the flirtometer up to 10. So much so that I considered naming her Wants My Cock but I shall not for it's a little too crude for me. Instead she shall be known as Flirtydirty (cos I reckon she's dirty, knowworrimean?). Anyway today's first class was sexual harassment. Flirtydirty offered herself has a physical demonstration object, which I had to decline due to my total professionalism. Actually previous to that her friend Lil' One, who has been trained previously, made a similar suggestion by offering her body up before me. Which being that she is in possession of a Kylie-esque physique was very difficult to turn down. Grrr!
Anyway not wanting to be outflirted by Flirtydirty, I went for it too. It's getting pretty steamy, people!
Same again tomorrow, though it'll be interesting to see how much hot stuff we can get from basic pre-treatment & basic e-coat.

The 3 girls in question (of which we'll name the 3rd: Nice Not Hot) work fairly near the lab & when I go by they all shout & cheer after me. "Whoo, Flash!",etc. Crisp Fiend is getting a bit miffed by it all, "How come no one else gets any of that" he says.
"Cos nobody else is the Flashman" says I!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:11 am, Blogger Charby said…

    Whooo!
    I shall be hassling the posty everyday starting tomorrow.
    "wheresmypost?wheresmypost?Wheresmypost?"
    Can't wait to find out your real name.
    I sometimes think about changing mine, what with no one being able to spell my 1st name right!!!

     
  • At 5:40 am, Blogger shorty said…

    So do Charby and I have to get jobs where you work to fend off the competion????

    Also, I have begun to notice (and I'm guilty of it too) that you have started to write to us, your commenters. When I first fell in love with your blog it was because it was your diary. I do hope you get back to it some day...that is why I wanted the month end wrap ups. But this is your blog and I should keep my hole shut.

    I'm keeping an eye on these 3 chicks too. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home