FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, May 13, 2005

"Equally cursed & blessed"

Well, here's a first.
I'm actually blogging from Reckless & Dream Girl's house.
It's about 11 & they've gone to bed, already. bloody lightweights!
She got very drunk, very quickly.
God, I think I love her the most when she's drunk.
Why?
You see, when she's drunk her guard falls away. She opens the door just a tad.
And I love it.
And it hurts but it's the sweetest pain.

I'm quite drunk & stoned myself now.

Hey did you see?
Did ya?
I today clocked up my 5000th hit.
And I love it.

I'm listening to Humbert.
He's playing "My idea of fun" by Mansun to me.
And I love it.

Tomorrow I'm off to hang out with Charby!
It's such a strange feeling.
But then, so is having friends that you kinda talk to everyday that you've never met.
I'm really quite excited by the whole thing, it's like a little adventure!
Adventure rocks!
And I love it.

The enter key.
I love it








see

3 Comments:

  • At 11:30 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    I can't wait too!
    It's gonna be an awesome adventure and very random!

     
  • At 6:08 am, Blogger Hyde said…

    A drunk, stoned and happy Flash who got some time with his drunk Dream Girl.

    I love it.

    :)

     
  • At 8:48 pm, Blogger swisslet said…

    how are you getting on with "humbert" as a name for your ipod then?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home