FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, April 29, 2005

"The winner takes it all, the loser standing small"

That's better!

Ok so Lordy B took up the challenge first & blazed into the lead,
Charby & His Antship quickly followed but couldn't catch his mighty points haul of 4!
3 each guys (can't be too upset knowing that my beautiful little baby will not now be known as Frogmella!)
Swiss Toni then steamed into the fray with a Lord trumping 6 points but could he see off the late challenge of Dukestral manoevres in the Joke?
Yes he could (only 3 Dukester)!

The correct answers were:
Toxic
Rock the Kasbah
Babylon
Connection
Never tear us apart
Rock your body
Live to tell
Ace of spades
Don't stop me now (even I'm not that ego-centric!)
Laura

Swiss Toni: Name my pod, sir.

All of you now head over to Swiss Toni's place where something is afoot!

Go on , now!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:10 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Gutted!

     
  • At 1:13 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    oh goodness. what a responsibility...

    I hereby declare that your iPod shall henceforth be known as......

    .......

    .......

    Humbert.

    (I won!)

    (I also want to know why, out of all of her back catalogue, you went for 'live to tell')

    ST

     
  • At 2:14 am, Blogger Charby said…

    But do you know if it's male or female!?
    You can't have a girl called Humbert!
    Imagine the teasing it'd get from its i-pod mates?!!

     
  • At 9:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you'll find matey that I got 4 not 3. Still not enought to win I know ;)

     
  • At 1:57 pm, Blogger Mike Davis said…

    I'm not convinced you didn't change the answers to avoid naming it Frogmella!

    Was there a sealed envelope anywhere?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home