FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

"That's the way I like it baby, I don't wanna live forever"

You scored as Hedonism. Your life is guided by the principles of Hedonism: You believe that pleasure is a great, or the greatest, good; and you try to enjoy life’s pleasures as much as you can.

"Eat,drink & be merry for tomorrow we die"

Well, fancy that!

So after The Boy who do I love most in the whole wide world?

That's right, my I-pod.

With this in mind I feel the time has come to give my ickle poddy pod pod a name.

And you can choose the name!

You have to win the honour though, were going to play a game!

*Flash stands up & claps hands in a Monica Geller stylee*

Here's the deal on my i-pod there are a smattering of artists of whom I have only one song.

I give you 10 names, you give me your guesses at which song it is for each, whoever gets the most right, names my little babykins*. Cool?

Britney Spears

The Clash

David Gray

Elastica

INXS

Justin Timberlake

Madonna

Motorhead

Queen (psst, it's not Bo Rhap)

Scissor sisters

Come on, all join in!!

*I retain the right to veto any names that offend me or are just plain stooopid.

10 Comments:

  • At 8:45 am, Blogger LB said…

    ooooh, I want to play! I want to play!

    Baby One More Time
    Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
    Babylon
    Connection
    Need You Tonight
    ooh. tough. Rock Your Body
    even tougher. Like A Prayer
    Ace of Spades
    Flash (surely?)
    Take Your Mama

    this is a good game. I might try this myself...

     
  • At 12:57 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Another game! Hurray! I'm gonna win again!

    1 - Toxic.
    2 - London Calling.
    3 - This year's Love
    4 - Your arse, My place (the only Elastica song I know!)
    5 - Never Tear us apart.
    6 - Cry me a River
    7 - Beautiful Stranger
    8 - Ace of Spades (hehehehe)
    9 - Gotta Be Flash! Hasn't it?
    10 - Filthy/Gorgous

     
  • At 5:37 pm, Blogger Mike Davis said…

    1. Overproteced
    2. London Calling
    3. Babylon
    4. Mad Dog God Dam
    5. Mystify
    6. Justified
    7. This used to be my playground
    8. Ace of Spades
    9. Flash
    10. Comfortably Numb

     
  • At 12:08 am, Blogger shorty said…

    I don't like this game. : (

    Besides, I'm off to the big apple!

    Maybe my next trip will include you.

    I'm pissy, sorry. Hope I have an email or something when I return, *wink*

     
  • At 2:00 am, Blogger Chapstick said…

    Too many choices!!!

    I vote myself too dumb to play this game.

    My iPod is named Brekkfus Sammich.

     
  • At 8:13 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    right then, come on:

    1. Toxic
    2. Should I Stay or Should I Go
    3. Babylon
    4. 2:1 (trainspotting soundtrack?)
    5. Never Tear Us Apart
    6. Rock Your Body
    7. Beautiful Stranger
    8. Ace of Spades, natch
    9. Flash (Gordon's alive?)
    10. Laura

    This is a great idea, and I'm stealing it!

    ST

     
  • At 2:07 pm, Blogger Mike Davis said…

    Should I win, your iPod would henceforth be known as "Frogmella".

    Coz it's egzotic, innit?

    Just so you know.

     
  • At 2:08 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    I also have to opt out of the game due to ignorance. Sorry! I'm excited to find out what the winning name will be though...

    lol,
    hyde

     
  • At 5:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erm:

    Britney Spears - Toxic
    The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
    David Gray - Babylon (only one I know)
    Elastica - ? (Can't name a song of theirs)
    INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
    Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You
    Madonna - Frozen (well its my fave anyway!)
    Motorhead - Ace of Spades (has to be, especially with the Young Ones appearance)
    Queen - Flash (again has to be, seem to remember you had the 7" vinyl)
    Scissor sisters - the last one thats really irritating Filty Nasty or something

     
  • At 5:43 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    So sad I am not to play the game. But I only have a wide repetoire of 2 of the list in my head (Madonna and Queen...is it any wonder that I'm strangely attracted to gay men?). And since I have not even a passing acquaintance with your iPod, I wouldn't presume to know what name might suit it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home