FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"By rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed"

I am not a violent man.

The last time I hit somebody was in 1986. And that was in self defence. A couple of thugs randomly attacked Ridgeley, The Gentle Giant & myself whilst we were waiting for a bus in Methley (supposedly England's largest village, fact fans!). I didn't do too badly in the brief skirmish that ensued, especially considering that when a passing motorist broke up the scuffle there was only me. My two friends had run as fast as their long legs would carry them.
Gits.

Since then there has been absolutely no contact between my fists & somebody else's face. There was a time when I had to be held back cos some little scrote had spit in a friend's face. That was close.
And there was once some aggressive nightclub posturing with a guy who was being really shitty to a young lady who was a friend of Temper Tantrum's, but that's the extent of it. I'm sure you get the picture.

Fortunately I have seldom been on the receiving end either. I did once get punched by both Reckless & Dream Girl on the same day but that's a story for another day. Ooh, did I say another day, I meant never.

I am fiercely proud of this, I abhor violence & consider it to be the action of stupid people. (I know there are exceptions).

However, I would dearly love, & I really, truly mean this in all seriousness, to punch this man very hard in the chops.














For those not in the know, he is one of the contestants in this year's Big Brother

5 Comments:

  • At 8:36 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Just from the picture, he looks to need a good thrashing...

     
  • At 8:44 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Fugly!

     
  • At 1:40 pm, Blogger adem said…

    He is an absolute TWAT, and I've felt like wanting to hit him too.

    Yes he is a Pakistani and Yes he is gay, things he has gone on about many times, but these things have no relevance at all. I couldn't care either way, but it's just his general mannor. grrrhhh!!!

     
  • At 3:14 pm, Blogger Jessica said…

    Go do it, Flashy!

     
  • At 4:45 pm, Blogger Stef said…

    Well he's out the house now...

    I've been doing my best to avoid BB but even I've head enough to know I'd probably slap him if I met him!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home