FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, June 25, 2004

"It's ok 'cos we're all sorted out for E's & wiz"

Same old story… last night in the company of Reckless & Dream Girl I had to endure the pain of watching England get knocked out of yet another major tournament on penalties. Bastard! This time seemed even worse because we were good enough to win it. I phoned that girl from the other night as arranged & her phone was turned off. I left a message & my number but no reply so I reckon that’s dead in the water. Her loss!
So I never told you about last Friday night did I? I went out with the usual crowd. When Czechmate arrived she totally blanked me, however a little while later she pulled me to one side & demanded to know what I was doing with “that minger” the other week. I told her that I was really pissed off that she’d seen me with Do You Kiss Your Mum With That Mouth that night. Within a couple of hours we were getting very close on the dancefloor. Everytime Vodka For Breakfast turned his back my hands were all over her very, very lovely arse. Ah & the eyes. You know that look when you just stare into each others eyes, when you’re just saying to each other “I want you now”. It was also said by our mouths & if we could’ve ditched Vodka For Breakfast we’d have been having a very good time, of that I’m certain. Anyway I managed to slip her my phone number & she assured me she’d text me & we’d meet up before she flew out to the Czech Republic for a month on Tuesday. She didn’t & now she’s gone for a whole month, which is probably a good thing considering Vodka For Breakfast & all that. So when she gets back I don’t think I’ll be pursuing her, though she does possess a mighty fine ass!
Tomorrow sees the annual “London baby!” event & I’m very excited. The drugs have been acquired (3 pills each for me & Funny Dance & a wrap of wiz to share). I think I have got adequate dosh; all my good clothes are clean & ironed. So LET’S ‘AVE IT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home