FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, May 28, 2004

"Whose mobile phone gives him the bone"

It’s a whole new kind of sexual frustration that I’m suffering with now! Do You Kiss Your Mum With That Mouth & I are both gagging for a repeat of the other day but her mum’s always too close for comfort. Man, we had some serious text sex last night! If we do half of what we spoke of then we are assured an awesome time. We may have a small window of opportunity this afternoon, I do hope so…I’m as horny as hell. The beast within as been awakened! (I hope your laughing as much as I am!).
Tonight The Boy & I are off to Northampton to stay with the guys. It’s the final episode of “Friends” & the first of this year’s Big Brother. Plenty to drink & plenty to smoke should make it a cracking night. From then on the weekend is kind of fuzzy. We may go up to Wakefield to see the folks but I’m not sure yet, time will tell. Right now it’s time for some sleep & the gazillionth listen to Keane’s “Hopes & fears”. It’s a fine album, it really is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home