FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Sunday, August 22, 2004

"I know it's gonna happen..."

Ok people I am a bad man.
Still smarting from being spurned by Sexy Shy Smile whom should I run into whilst out having a few beers last night but Vodka For Breakfast & Czechmate. Time to make myself feel wanted again, truth be told I didn’t have to try too hard. There is a tangible air of sexual tension that crackles & fizzes around us whenever we see each other. We spent quite some time talking & some time dirty dancing (oh that beautiful arse!) & we finally exchanged phone numbers. I have been spurred on in this whole sordid thing when Vodka For Breakfast told Namesake & I that he has another woman! It’s just a great big green light isn’t it?
On Friday night I went over to Northampton with The Boy to look after the kids while Reckless & Dream Girl took The Eavesdropper to Chester to stay with Dream Girl’s sister. The other 3 kids were absolutely lovely & I thoroughly enjoyed being with them. It made me realise how much I’ve missed them since I moved out of their home.
Before they left there was a little incident where Noisy But Sweet was saying something about Dream Girl being in love with somebody, I recoiled in mock horror & gave Dream Girl a knowing look. Noisy But Sweet straight away said that she meant Reckless to which Dream Girl said, “Don’t tell him that, he’s got to have his dream!” The look on my face was no longer mock horror. Dream Girl quickly backtracked but it was too late. So now I have to wonder about every time she’s looked at me that way, every special smile, every piece of doublespeak. Was it all simply engineered to keep my dream alive? If so, is that the cruellest thing she could do or an act of beauty knowing that those things make me happy? Or have I got the whole thing out of proportion? I don’t know but then, I never do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home