FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

"It's my life, don't you forget"

I'm pissed off!
Temper Tantrum just phoned me up to make arrangements for me having The Boy tomorrow. After that she tells me that Delusions Of Grandeur (One of my fellow lab techs) has told his sister who I shall now venomously call Nice Tits Shame About The Face that I'm on a final written warning at work & she gleefully reported this to my wonderful ex wife!
Bastard, Bitch, Bitch.
Now I'm annoyed at Delusions Of Grandeur for talking about me out of work particularly as I've recently been starting to get on with him better. I am however not going to go mad at him as he may have mentioned it innocently.
I'm annoyed with his sister as she obviously went running straight to Temper Tantrum with her juicy titbit.
I'm fucking apoplectic at Temper Tantrum for tackling me about this. As I said to her, it's none of her business what happens in my life. It's been over 2 years since I left her so what makes her think she's got any kind of right to comment on things that don't concern her.
This is why I don't like small towns.
GRRRRRR!!

My costume for Saturday's Halloween party has now changed. I haven't yet seen it but I'm going as a mad scientist complete with blood splattered white coat & crazy wig. This has finally presented me with a perk to being a lab technician. I shall be drinking all my vodka & cranberries from a volumetric flask and/or a test tube, which I think will add to the effect big style.

So it's 9.30 pm & I'm 15 and a half hours into my monster double shift. I'm starting to flag but I've pretty much completed all my work, bar a few little tasks. Which I'd better get on with actually.

Bastard, Bitch, Bitch!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Women, mate, can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em.

    Halloween cossy sounds ace!
    Want piccys after the event pur-lease ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home