FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

"...with a name I've never chosen"

Today I have decided that I am going to record an "album". The positive reactions I've had to "We both know" (& to a lesser extent "Never enough") have galvanised me so, that I want more (Any kind of praise is good praise!). So I'm going try & create a whole set of songs on this new program. It will have at least 10 tracks but I'd be happier with 12. I've also decided that all new recordings will be kept under wraps until the "release" of the "album". That date is March 1st 2005. I have chosen this date as it gives me the best part of 6 months to complete the task & it's a personally significant date.
I do that. I remember dates of specific events in my life & I will somehow find a way to quietly mark their passing. The first time I ever got really upset by a girl - 22nd Feb & so on.

Now readers, I need your help. In recents posts I've wrote about Helen & Mandi. My query is: Have I made a mistake by not giving them a blog name like everyone else, should I be consistent with this shit?
Please I require all your opinions ( including you who has just stumbled here for the first time, Hello How you doing?)

whispering....I'm a bit stoned :->

4 Comments:

  • At 2:10 am, Blogger shorty said…

    Yes, they maybe should have had a name to hide their identity, but if you never mention them again, perhaps it's ok.

     
  • At 12:11 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    yeah!
    Be consistant, the names are cool.
    By the way if anyone asks i'm in the "well stocked" learning centre working on the i.s.
    ssshhh!

     
  • At 6:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blog names I believe are the way to go...
    Mandi can be Fit Arse In Jeans and erm can't think of one for Helen, something involving the word "ginger"?

    PS Backlash 2005 on the new album??

     
  • At 11:08 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    I've just noticed that way back in January I mentioned Horny As Hell, that's Helen. And The anonymous duke has christened Mandi as Fit Arse In Jeans. Who am I to argue?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home