FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

"Don't tell me what your name is, I want your body not your mind"

I gleaned from yesterday’s Sun that according to a global survey carried out by condom manufacturers Durex that us Brits spend more time indulging in foreplay than any other nationality. We spend an average of 22.5 minutes priming each other for the main event. I am disappointed at the impatient little buggers who brought that average time down despite all my best efforts! I could really do with some sex, it’s been about 3 months now. I think I may have to go out hunting for some action this weekend. I’m fully aware that this quest will most likely end in failure & dejection, but one has to try.

It’s probably of no interest at all but my I-tunes (on random as it almost always is) has been very good over the last hour throwing out these tunes:

The wreck of the beautiful – The Divine Comedy
Can’t carry on – Crowded House
F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.L.O.V.E. – Pulp
Love action- Human League
Garden party – Marillion
I feel loved – Depeche Mode
Nature_1 – Muse
Smokin’ – Super Furry Animals
There goes the fear – Doves
Look what I found in my beer – The Beautiful South
Bleach – Easyworld (RIP, sob)
Way beyond blue – Catatonia
The edge of America – Duran Duran
Empty cans – The Streets

I right enjoyed all of them.

Today I have bought a nice bottle of red to enjoy all by myself this evening, I think I may watch a film or maybe some old “Friends”.
Whenever I get lonely in my little world I find that a few episodes of my favourite TV show ever always cheer me up, I love those guys & I miss them so.
I can’t wait for “Joey” to hit our screens in the new year.

I also bought a couple of pairs of jogging bottoms purely for when I’m slobbing about at home, so much more comfy than jeans.

As you may be able to tell I really don’t have much to blog about today so I’ll knock it on the head for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home