FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

"I got too much love running through my veins to go to waste"

Just watched the final episode of Freinds again & d'you know what?
Yup, I cried again.
What gets me the most is that Ross gets his Rachel...

So I've done the things I was gonna do last night (actually, I'll leave it up to you on the post)
Today has been most productive in album terms. "Confessions of an idiot" is all but done, just needs some drum fills & extra cymbals & stuff. I also have the body of "The truth about you" done, it needs to be dressed up a little, but only a little as it's gonna be a scantily clad little number. (little-mania going on there!)

I'm lonely. I want to be held, to be smiled at, to be loved.
Bit sad.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:16 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Atleast you have a reason to cry. I have been crying lately because the wind blew.

    Confessions of a what?? I'm not familiar with it...oh a MADMAN..I think I have heard of it once or twice before.

    I'm sure in time you will be held, be smiled at and I know you are loved. So snap out of it...and blog about that trip to the states. Please!!!

    * Hug *

     
  • At 11:20 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Aww, like Cheryl says I'm sure you'll get smiles and hugs from "real life" people but will a huge hug and smile from us do?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home