FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Sunday, January 23, 2005

"Yer twisting my melon, man"

Bez won!
Can you believe that? Ace!
For the benefit of those who don't know Bez let me try & give you an idea.
Bez was a member of the Happy Mondays, he used to do this strange drugged up monkey dance on stage while the rest of the band played instruments or sang. That may sound hopeless & it probably was but the Mondays wouldn't have been the Mondays without Bez. Since the band split over 10 years ago, Bez has done nothing to justify the title of celebrity & is a very good advertisement for not taking drugs. Yet he has somehow charmed the nation, fair play.

May I also just say that Brigitte Neilsson is a lovely, lovely woman. It's true, I swear.
Right now I'm gonna skin up, watch Match of the day 2 & then see if my Far Flung Friend is up for a natter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home