FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Monday, April 11, 2005

"Honey, it's been a long time coming"

Not much to report really today.
Buddy With Boobs & I haven't been alone all day so we haven't had chance to discuss the events of Saturday. She's gone home now but I'm working till 2am.

The reason I'm posting though is that I missed a little titbit about Saturday that I feel is worth sharing. I was reminded when I heard a song on the radio earlier.
Our whole evening was soundtracked on Saturday by my beloved pod on shuffle.
As we broke from our first kiss, Buddy With Boobs pointed out what was playing...
Embrace's "Gravity" -
"Baby, it's been a long time waiting, such a long long time/ And I can't stop smiling, No I can't stop now"
We smiled fucking great big smiles & got back to it.

I love it when that sort of shit happens.


***********UPDATE***********
So It's the next day, I'm in the lab doing my zinc & nickel tests with my pod on random.
"Gravity" comes on again (1 song out of 4519), as the above lines are being sung who should walk in?
Got it in one!
You couldn't make it up!
(And I didn't for any cynics out there)

4 Comments:

  • At 1:44 pm, Blogger Mike Davis said…

    I Love it when a plan comes together.

     
  • At 7:57 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    I think you have it bad for her.

     
  • At 8:04 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    Nah, she's my mate, I just very much enjoyed having some physical contact.

     
  • At 5:23 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Very exciting drama! I think you should have as much fun as you can. And of course, keep us posted!

    -hyde

     

Post a Comment

<< Home