FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

"And if I'm wasting my time..."

AdamAnt tagged me & I haven't done one of things for ages, so why the hell not...

Three names I go by:
Flash
Flashman
Dad

Three screen names that I have had:
Flash
Flashman
Flashywashywoowoo (Notice a theme here?)

Three things I like about myself:
I am almost always optimistic (too!)
I'm mostly able to make people smile or laugh
I am a big bundle of contradictions

Three things I don't like about myself:
My self centered-ness
How lazy I can be
I am a big bundle of contradictions

Three parts of my heritage:
English (Yorkshire)
Irish
Vulcan

Three things that scare me:
Big bugs
Failing my son
That I'll never have sex again

Three of my everyday essentials:
Tunes
Coffee
Cigarettes

Three things I am wearing right now:
Joggers
Boxers
T-shirt

Three favourite musical artists:
Depeche mode
Muse
Radiohead

Three of my fave songs:
Enjoy the silence
Stockholm Syndrome
Paranoid Android

Three new things I want to try in the next 12 months:
SHIT this probably says a lot about the rut I've fallen into but I really can't think of anything right now. How very troubling.

Three things I want in a relationship:
Fun
Mutual respect & understanding
Head

Two truths and a lie:
I was on the same bill as Shed Seven
I had a very short conversation with Princess Diana
I had sex in a public telephone box

Three physical things that attract me to the opposite sex:
Smile
Eyes
Breasts

Three things I can't do without:
You
Her
The Little Fella

Three of my fave hobbies:
Blogging & all blog-related activities
Making music
masturbation

Three places I want to go on vacation:
New York
Australia
Sweden

Three things I just can't do:
Be quiet
Grow up
Let it go

Three things I want to do before I die:
Perform my music to an arena (a room would do) full of people who want to be there
Achieve something of note
Have sex again

Three celebrity crushes:
Kylie
Jennifer Aniston
Becky the weather girl

And there you have it.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:49 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    How'd you get the name "flash" anyway? (And mmm... coffee and cigarettes. I think I'll go have some now!)

    lol!
    hyde

     
  • At 7:02 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    I know! I know! I know!
    *waves hand in the air!*
    I'm everso smart teacher! Pick me! I know the answer!

     
  • At 10:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Only 3 names?
    I can think of a few more ;-)

    And where's "It Bites" in your fave artists?
    And Nik Kershaw come to think of it..... LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home