FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

"Dey all love me, dey all love me, dem girls dem girls they all love me!"

Hello peeps!
Just a quickie today as I'm off over to Reckless & Dream Girl's tonight. We are going to be hatching a plan. A plan that, if it comes to fruition, will further my quest for world domination, mwah ha ha. I'm giving nothing away except: TV.

Last night I watched a couple of movies. You may know that I'm not really a film buff. I love watching films but there are so many I haven't seen. I suspect this may be because Temper Tantrum & I had very different tastes in films. A trip to the video shop would usually end up with us leaving empty-handed & watching "Friends" instead.

Anyway last night I watched "Reservoir dogs", which I thought was ok but certainly not worthy of all the plaudits it gets, & "True romance" which I thoroughly enjoyed. Nice Not Hot lent me them after a discussion about films.
I don't think I've told you but when FlirtyDirty got the boot they replaced her with Lil' One's mum. Lil' Mum, perhaps? Anyway the 3 of them always seem to be on a fag break at the same time as me & we get on really well. Today, Lil' Mum was looking at me a bit oddly then started giggling. Then they all had a little giggle together. I never found out the reason for this mirth but I was assured that it was nothing bad & actually quite rude!
I sincerely believe that they all think I'm the best thing since sliced bread.
You wanna disagree?
Actually, don't answer that!

Also last night there was a colossal thunderstorm above Crapsville, it was awesome! The lightning was pink! I stopped my DVD & just sat at my open window for a while, just watching in wonderment. It really reminded me of a time about 20 years ago, chez Duke Of Jokes, when we must have spent hours watching a wicked storm. We were also composing our unique brand of Smash Hits influenced poetry for the DukeFlash book of Odes.
Happy days, eh matey?

Anyway I'm off to the kitchen to make the boys tea: Pork chops, Yorkshire pud & spaghetti. Yum!
Cheerio!

8 Comments:

  • At 4:41 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Flash taking over the world? I want to know more.

    And you are the best thing since sliced bread...Doesn't that go along with being an action hero?

     
  • At 4:48 pm, Blogger Mike Davis said…

    Dinner sounds great - save me some.

    True Romance was a good film. I loved the explanation as to why Sicillians are dark skinned! How I'd like to be that brave in the face of a Mafia hit man but I fear in reality I'd just blub and beg for my life.

     
  • At 9:58 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    I dunno Stompp there was some nice thunder and lightening last night over S.E London,

     
  • At 10:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aye mate happy days. Far happier than present days....
    The DukeFlash "radio shows" were class an all ;-)
    Had a bit of Thunder/Lightning last night about 11ish but nowt to write home about sadly. I love lightning.

     
  • At 10:43 am, Blogger LB said…

    one billlllllllllllion dollars...

    [puts little finger to lips in Dr Evil style]

     
  • At 2:57 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Can't wait to hear the plan!!!

     
  • At 2:06 am, Blogger sunshine said…

    Month end rap up? For old times sake?

    Please, I'm down on my knees (again). LOL

    Begging (again) : )

    Update, I'm going away soon and I need one last dose of Flash.

    Take Care....Love this entry and the last. Have missed your wit and mysteriousness.

    Note to DOJ, I guess you can't be too bad if you like lightning storms. That is my thing too : )

     
  • At 1:54 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Where's he hiding?
    Maybe he's been kidnapped by Lil'Mum and the others and is now chained up at work as their sex slave?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home