FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

"I am walking through Rome..."

Greetings!

Here's the deal folks; I'm not going to be around much in Blogland for a little while. I have no internet access at home at the moment & the bastards at work have now blocked any site containing the word "Blog". It sucks.
Apologies to anyone who may have mailed me recently.

In the meantime though, don't forget I'm still soliciting for the artwork for my forthcoming album; "Backlash". Go on, you know you want to!

Right this minute I am in Italy. In Rome to be more prescise. My extremely lovely girlfriend has whisked me away for the weekend. We are having a wonderful time & it's all beautiful.
Today may well be the best birthday I've ever had.

That's it for me then, be well my lovlies & I hope my absence isn't too long.

Ciao
x

13 Comments:

  • At 4:48 pm, Blogger Hyde said…

    Happy, Happy Birthday, Flashie!

     
  • At 8:45 pm, Blogger Cat said…

    Happy birthday, lovely - hope to see you back on a regular basis soon. Damn those work people with their misguided ideas about internet access!

     
  • At 11:34 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Happy Birthday!!!

    Take Care and I miss ya!!

    ooooooooooooooo

     
  • At 12:39 am, Blogger Chapstick said…

    Happy Birthday, sir, and I hope to see you back in blogland soon!

     
  • At 11:01 am, Blogger Sarah said…

    hmm. this flippin' blogger switch is causing all sorts of problems. You may well end up with two messages - if so - Double Happy Birthday wishes to you sir.

    Hell, Double happiness regardless!

     
  • At 4:30 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    What a fabulous girlfriend you have!

    I think you should become a travel writer.

    Happy Birthday!

     
  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger Cody Bones said…

    Happy Birthday, We'll miss you. Get wired in soon please

     
  • At 2:44 pm, Blogger adem said…

    Belated Birthday Greetings Flash.

    Have fun.

     
  • At 6:07 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    A whole entire month.

    This is UNACCEPTALBE!!!!

    Let us know you are alive

     
  • At 2:33 am, Blogger Chapstick said…

    I second shorty's emotion.

     
  • At 10:05 pm, Blogger Cat said…

    Come back!

     
  • At 5:01 pm, Blogger Chapstick said…

    Day 59:
    The expedition continues. It seems that this jungle truly has it out for us. First Mystic, and now... I refuse to believe it. It's been two months since our last contact with Sir Flash, but I cannot give up hope. We must keep moving, the predators of this god-forsaken place make sure of that, but I'll be damned if we stop looking for him. We will have our man back.

    Cts


    -Notes from the journal of Chapstick, on the great Internet expedition of 2007

     
  • At 9:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ***
    < Message Begins>
    Flash has been on Covert Ops in the Middle East. His secret mission has ended and he's returned to Blighty for his debrief...
    < Message Ends>
    ***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home