FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, December 08, 2006

"We only want to get drunk"

This year my company are not having a christmas party. That sucks, eh?
So, tonight is going to be the closest I get to one. In just over half an hour, I shall be meeting Crisp Fiend down at 'spoons & shortly after that the Silver Fox will drive us over to Northampton where we will meet the other two members of the lab team; DelusionsOfGrandeur & AnotherForestFool. And our genial host, who is our rep from the company who supply all our process chemicals. He's a good old boy who I shall name The Storyteller.
Bless him, he takes us out every year for crimbo. Last year was bowling, the year before that dog racing.
The most wonderous thing about tonight is that, theoretically, I should need to part with very little of my own money. Thank crikey for that eh?

Tonight's itinery goes something like this; Pub, meal, lapdancing, club.
Nice!
I forsee myself getting royally bladdered.
That's what christmas do's are all about, no?

Let's 'ave it!

7 Comments:

  • At 6:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy Sir Flash, then regale us with stories of drunken debauchery and songs about little goblins!

    Great Boo's up!

     
  • At 6:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *or should that be Pixies??

     
  • At 6:28 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Enjoy!

     
  • At 1:27 am, Blogger Mark said…

    i always find lapdancing very distasteful

     
  • At 7:18 pm, Blogger Cat said…

    How weird, that's exactly how my night last night turned out...

     
  • At 9:01 am, Blogger Stef said…

    I gather from the post you made at 2.02am and then deleted that you had a cracking night ;-)

    You've gotta love RSS readers, right?

     
  • At 9:15 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    There is a missing post?! Do tell! We are all eyes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home