FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

"Have you got it? do you get it? if so how often?"

Back in the boiler room again, finding a little solitude to write. Had a lovely day with The Boy earlier. He’s just gained a healthy interest in star wars; so today we watched “A new hope” together. He loved it. Then I gave him a bath & read him a bedtime story. Dead nice. Since I left Temper Tantrum I have been fiercely determined to not let my relationship with The Boy be affected too much. And it really hasn’t been. It’s been a little harder since he started school but I see lots of him & I’m sure (through gritted teeth) that Temper Tantrum would have to admit that I’ve been the model example of an estranged dad. A rare case of me succeeding in something.
My e-bay addiction has shown no signs of abating. I’ve bid for a further 5 or 6 items in the last hour or so. Still, I’m banging in the overtime so it’s not like I can’t afford it.
Spoke to Too Keen earlier & gave her the talk. How I’m not looking for a girlfriend or a relationship, just a bit of fun. She was cool about it & I feel no guilt even though I probably wouldn’t mind a girlfriend, just not one who’s 19 & lives in chuffing Somerset. Think I’m gonna go on Friday, though I’m quite nervous about it for a few reasons. I’m going on my own to a strange town where I’ll be meeting people I don’t know then I’ll (hopefully) be having sex with someone who I haven’t yet seen! It’ll all be very exciting, I’m sure.
If all goes to plan she will be my 15th sexual partner (assuming that penetration is the criteria). I don’t know if it’s because I’m a sad twat or a natural listmaker or even a combo of the two but I can name all of them quite easily. In chronological order obviously! I’d really like to share the list with you but I dare not for fear of recrimination! Out of the 14 there is only one that I wish had never happened. Blackpool, say no more. <<<<>>>>> I think that this shows that although I haven’t been getting much lately, when I have it’s been quality! Better stop now; I know what I’m like. A coloured bar chart & individual breakdowns of techniques, body parts & position preferences is on the cards unless I stop now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home