FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Thursday, February 05, 2004

"I love you my precious, I love you my son"

Well I’ve just registered myself with a dating service. The local radio’s midnight matchmaker thing to be exact. Cant do any harm can it? Not sure I left a very good message though: I described my looks as being phenomenally average. They’ll surely come running! Still, nothing ventured…
Today I feel quite chipper, not for any particular reason, I just do. My multi track recorder arrived today, but I must have slept through the postman’s knock so they gave it to next door…who brought it round at 7 o clock. 7 O BLOODY CLOCK!! I had to be here at work, 20 miles away, for 8. Bugger! Despite feeling sleep deprived already I foresee myself staying up for a bit in the morning so that I can “lay down” a drum track. Probably for “Frog” though “Big lover” & “My worthless friend” are in with a chance.
So Valentine’s Day is hurtling towards us. I’m gonna be spending it with the one person I love above all others: The Boy. Mummy has got a date. I have to be honest & confess that I’m dying to ask her all about it. I know she’s had sex with some random men (fair play to her by the way) but I haven’t yet heard of a boyfriend as such. I hope she does get with somebody & fall in love again. I sincerely want her to be happy plus it would make our parenting relationship much easier (I think!). I hope she doesn’t hook up with a dick. I know she will not let anybody near The Boy who she wasn’t sure about, so I’m cool with that but I do hope new man doesn’t overtake dad in The Boy’s young mind. I love him so much; I adore being with him. He brings me bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home