FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

"...and neither one particularly appeals to me"

Well, it’s been a while since I wrote. Nothing of any great significance since my last entry – shocker! I texted Too Keen last Thursday night & told her as nicely as I could that I couldn’t go on with it. I don’t know how she took it ‘cause she never replied. So I turned down a guaranteed shag from a young horny woman. I think I did the right thing, makes me a better man apparently. Better than what? I don’t know.
Unfortunately today I’ve been caught in the vice like grip of doom. I feel so low, so lonely, so unloved, so unwanted & worse of all; so unwelcome at home. I’m not even sure I feel liked at home anymore. They try but I have this overwhelming sense that my strongest, most needed, friendships are very slowly being diluted. In half an hour it’s officially my 34th birthday. 34 years & the only thing I have to show for it is my beautiful boy (my reason for still being here) & an impressive music collection. No home, No real career, no outlet for my singing & songwriting. Like I said on page 1 – under-achieving, potential wasting lazy arsed waste of flesh & bone.
Still, things can only get better, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home