FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, October 08, 2004

"oh but how can i sllep with your voice in my head, with an ocean between us & room in my bed"

Hello bloggy friends
Please let me warn you that i am very drunk.
god bless Namesake who has totally supported my drinking all night. It was far & beyond what was necessary.
I saw Sexy Shy Smile earlier, she was with Manchild & d'you what? She couldn't look me in the eye.
I'd like to take this drunken opportunity to say a big "Whaaaay" to Cheryl who i tghink i'd have already fallen in love with if she were not an ocean away from me.
And also to Charby who is in the sqme country but alas is far too young for an old sad ass like me.
y'see the thing is i've got so much love to give but no-one to give it to.
I have to confess that i've had daydreams about Cheryl flying over here & me showing her some of the wonders that the uk has to offer. (primaraly me!).

Oh i am very drunk and i#'m sorry for any offencre i may cause but in sll honesty i have recieverd more love from my blogging buddies than i have real people. for that i can only thank you.
So tonight Namesake took me out (god love him) , we saw all of the London posse bar Babyface. Also In The Same Boat's brother was out with Sexy Shy Smile attached to his arm.
If she's into young boys then so be it. It's herfucking loss.
'm far tooo drunk to type so adios my beloved ones.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:09 am, Blogger shorty said…

    Flash, I'm flattered, not offended. But I question whether you would say all those things sober... hmmm, maybe one day you will answer that ?. I still haven't emailed, because it would end up being the same as blogging, since I think we are 5 hours apart. By the time I would go on pc you will be sleeping. I hope your hangover isn't too bad when you wake up. I glad you mentioned my name, I was afraid you forgot about me since you haven't left a message in over a week. Slacker, get to it. Later Gator.

     
  • At 4:12 am, Blogger shorty said…

    Also, you need to get over Sexy Shy Smile, she will find out the hard way that the young one isn't what she wants and she will come looking for you. But you have to try to resist her temptations. I know you may struggle holding back, but you can do it. Will Power.

     
  • At 2:07 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Awwww! Bless.
    *Extends arms and gives Flash a hug*
    Like Cheryl says, ignore that SexyShySmile, you're far too good for her.
    Hope the hangover wasn't too bad!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home