FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, October 01, 2004

"Sun in the sky you know how I feel..."

Sunday rather surprisingly started without a hangover of any kind. Breakfast was consumed & the tube was taken to Kentish town.
The Church was totally first class. It was slightly annoying to see the fella who swallows stuff again though. The stripper was bloody amazing!! I’m positive I wasn’t the only bloke in there who got a hard on! The brown pills were shite. I had 2 & I was mildly buzzing for an approximate total of 6 minutes, whoo! I got talking to an American girl from Virginia, I gave a friendly telling off for wearing a t-shirt bearing the slogan “Britain…it’s not that great”, cheeky cow! Still it gave me a chance to spend lots of time looking at & pointing to her ample chest. After church we went to The Backpacker (as you do) and guess what? Yup, Flashman’s snogging again! Her name was either Arlene or Eileen. I couldn’t quite make out her thick Scottish accent above the quality tuneage. Geez was she keen! She kissed with almost venomous force, which was kinda cool; it felt like she really fancied me. After what seemed like 10 minutes but was a good 90 we were on the move again. I was the only one who had a reason to stay so I was outnumbered, that said, I really wasn’t bothered & happily tagged along. Our last pub before going had a karaoke on (yay!) & I slurred my way through Will Young’s “Leave right now”. I thought I was shocking, after all my throat had been battered by a gazillion fags over the previous 2 days, but my cohorts assured me I was great & that was good enough for me! The train journey home was as good as any part of the weekend. The 6 of us sat in first class & we had it to ourselves. We played cards, smoked spliffs & had a laugh about the weekend’s events. I got home & crashed pretty much straight into bed & as I drifted off into a drunken, stoned slumber I was grinning from ear to ear. I’d had the sort of weekend that makes you realise that occasionally this life can be truly great.

I crash landed back to reality at 5am on Monday morning & dragged myself to work. Ooh it was grim. Obviously I didn’t feel too good & Delusions Of Grandeur had a holiday day. Bastard beat me to it. After a really gruelling 8 hours Funny Dance picked me up & we went to rescue my car. When we got there the car had gone. I was not a happy bunny. We phoned the local police who told us that it had been towed away as it was causing an obstruction on the motorway. WAS IT BOLLOCKS!! It probably wasn’t even obstructing insect life. The cost of reclaiming it was £148 and rising by a further £12 every day. Now as the engine had blown up & it was out of tax & MOT in a couple of days I told them to keep it. So the Flashmobile is no more.

Now the reason I’ve been neglecting my blogging duties is indeed called Reason. It’s a computer program that is practically a recording studio. Apparently The Prodigy used it extensively on their new album. It’s fan-fucking-tastic!! It’s took me a couple of days to get into it but yesterday I completed the new super improved version of “Never enough” – bar the vocals as I’ve still got a sore throat. People, it brings me joy.

All that remains is to tell you that me & The Boy are heading up to Yorkshire tomorrow & on Sunday my little sister gets married. It should be great, my family is very small (only 8 in the whole extended bunch of us) but it’ll be nice for us all to be together. How will we get there? In the new Flashmobile that I’ve just acquired of course.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    You made out with with two different random women. Damn. You rock. You are the daddy. Where are there guys like that? JK.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home