FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, October 29, 2004

"When the body speaks all else is hollow"

Quiz time!

How much of a legend am I?

After not going to bed till half past midnight last night ( due to putting shite on my I-pod for the party) & then getting up at 5am & then doing an 18 hour shift at work.
Did I?
A) Go straight home & crash straight into bed
B) Go home, have a spliff & chill for a while
C) Go straight from work to Crapsville's premier nightspot & down 2 pints of stella & set fire to the contents of my mouth (Sambuka) within 40 minutes

You betcha!

So now I'm a little "tired and emotional"

Sexy Shy Smile & Manchild were in there & I can't help but think fair play to Manchild! He's only 17 & he's shagging an experienced attractive woman. Good on him!
50% & Sound But Spitty were in there also, & Sound But Spitty was telling me about his recent weekend drink ups in Bristol & Birmingham whilst of course spitting all over my face. It took some restraint not to say "Hey! I wanted the news not the weather!"

My Favourite song ever is "Enjoy the silence" by Depeche Mode. So I have feared what the muppet out of Linkin Park has done to this classic on the new "Enjoy the silence 04" remix.
I finally heard it last night & I have to compliment said muppet on a job well done. I really like it! Though it's obviously not as good as the original.
I have to confess that for a while Radiohead's "Paranoid android" took the title of my favourite song ever & still comes a close second.

Anyway I'm done. I have nothing new in my inbox so I'm off to bed.

After some serious masturbation of course!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You da man!

    with regards to the Shinoda mix of ETS - though I don't like 99% of "nu-metal" (it's not my bag baby) I rather dig his remix! Plus as I told you before the Headcleanr remix of Nothing rocks too ;)

     
  • At 5:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So how did the Halloween do go then matey?
    Was the Mad Professor on top form?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home