FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Saturday, November 13, 2004

"My broken spirit is frozen to the core"

Today I am grumpy & sad.
I am grumpy because of sleep deprivation.
As I've been on lates this week my sleep pattern as been go to bed around 3 & get up around 10. The Boy is with me this weekend, when I went to bed at midnight last night I couldn't sleep. I ended up sleeping at about 3. However The Boy keeps a very different routine to me & woke me up at 06:15. Damn it.
I am sad because I am so poor this week that I cannot do anything. I can't even afford the petrol to visit my friends in Northampton. It is a sorry state of affairs.
My plan is to put one of the Star Wars films on & have a crafty snooze while The Boy watches.
The Boy & I were most impressed by the trailer for episode III, he is so excited & can't wait for May.
I can't wait for bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home