FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Saturday, November 27, 2004

"She may be the face I cant forget, a trace of pleasure or regret, maybe my treasure or the price I have to pay"

Well, something is afoot.
Something truly unexpected.
Something that brings so much pleasure that it outweighs the inevitable pain it will eventually bring.
People, I have found somebody special.
Somebody who keeps me up til four in the morning, who has welded a unremovable smile onto my face. Trouble is she's not exactly local.
Anyway, I share all my peevs & pains with you all so I though it only right that I share my happiness.
I am happy, I would be even happier if any of you wonderful people own an airline & can get me cheap flights? Anyone???

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 pm, Blogger Charby said…

    Whooo!
    very glad for you.
    Just been catching up on some Flash and you've proper brought a tear to my eye.
    Bless ya.
    hope your happiness lasts longer than mine did!

     
  • At 2:21 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Me too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home