FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

"Money don't matter 2 night..."

...yeah, it's alright for bloody Prince to say that, eh?
Perhaps his pintsized purpleness would like to come round here tonight.
Then he could watch me drink my last cup of (very strong) coffee (just used the last of the milk), He could feast himself on a packet of plain flavoured Hula Hoops & some cheese.
He could also be mesmerised by the smoker's loss of dignity as I break up the dog ends in the ashtray & put the contents into cig papers so I can feed my weak willed need for nicotine.
He could also sit with me to watch England Vs. Spain tonight....if the electricity holds out that long (I fear it wont).
So, Yes my diminutive freaky genius friend, i DO think I've got it bad.
I've got tomorrow to get through yet!!

On a more positive note, I started the next song for the "album". "Upon the scales" is my big, grandiose show stopper. And I'm getting all orchestral on it's ass! So far It has Grand Piano, Violins & a Cello on it. There is a choir just waiting to appear too.
It's gonna be ultra- fantastic!!
Even if I do say so myself.

Which I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home