FLASHPOINT

Beware of the pixies!

Friday, December 10, 2004

"Working weeks come to an end, party time is here again"

I shall be imbibing copious amounts of alcohol this weekend.
Tonight one of our chemical reps is taking us Laboratory types out. Myself, The Silver Fox, Crisp fiend & Delusions Of Grandeur are being taken to the greyhound racing in Coventry. There will also be a meal involved & all for none of my own money. Yay! I shall probably go to the club when we get back to Crapsville.
Then on Saturday it's the work Christmas party, which is usually a hoot! I plan to get very drunk & flirt with all the management's partners, just wouldn't be the Christmas party if I didn't.
3 years ago I pulled the most outrageous stunt of my whole life & got away with it. I don't have the time to tell you about it now but if I haven't come out with the tale soon, remind me.

After posting the Flashys (which I feel were a marvellous success, by the way) I e-mailed several of the winners & begged them for an acceptance speech in my politely charming way. As yet I have heard nothing, but I haven't given up hope yet. Wouldn't that be ace if it came off though?
World of Flash: The blog the stars read!
I live (perpetually) in hope.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:58 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Sounds like you will have many stories on Monday. I can't wait to read them. Have a great time and have a shot of tequila for me!

    I can't wait to hear about this story of yours, I'm sure it's a classic.

    Hope is all we have!

     
  • At 1:11 pm, Blogger Flash said…

    Cheryl baby! I think you have just set the record for the swiftest comment ever! well done you!

     
  • At 2:00 pm, Blogger shorty said…

    Thanks! I try to stay on top of you. Erhhh?? You know what I'm saying right? LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home